Sunday 8 January 2012

Dress Down Review: StylistPick


After discovering the Elva hi tops on la fashion folie's blog was from StylistPick, I had to see for myself what else they had to offer. Everyone must of seen the advert with Cheryl Cole plugging her range but apart from that I had never heard of the brand. It is pretty easy to sign up, they ask you 20 questions (mostly referring to celebrities's styles) to determine what kind of style you have. A day later you are sent a link to your 'showroom' where there will be a selection of shoes that are picked out for you and luckily for me the hi tops were in mine! 

Every shoe is £39.99 regardless of the style (apart from Cheryl Cole's range, go figure) and with the first purchase you get £10 off. Now this all seems too good to be true so I bit the bullet and ordered them on a Thursday night… and they arrived Saturday! This is fast for free delivery! That's basically next day delivery for free. Just because of the price I was dubious of the style/ materials/ fit but I have to say I am seriously surprised. 


When you first open the box it coms in a bag as if you've gone out shopping. The despatch note/ invoice comes in a card and the shoes are individually wrapped so you know they have never been worn before (unlike when you visit the office- don't worry I used to work for them). Also I got a free lip balm which was a pleasant surprise (and actually good quality). 




The shoes themselves do not feel like plastic and have a bit of texture to them and I loving the faux suede tip. Overall I'm impressed with the service and the product and there would be no reason why I wouldn't buy from them again and at a set price of £39.99 who could blame me!

1 comment:

  1. they look really nice, better than the picture on the website. And the service sounds really good, this is what all online shopping sites should deliver!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete