Thursday 12 January 2012

Spotted: Men in leopard print...

I don’t know how to feel about this one. On one hand I like that these men are branching out and trying bold prints such as this one but it seems like there is a (very) thin line between what looks good and what looks bad. Take Kanye West for example, in my opinion he gets away with this one (barely) as you can tell that he wanted to fling on something to brighten up his otherwise dull outfit. My real issue with this is that it looks a bit tight, marl grey tops and sweat patches don’t mix!




Not quite leopard print but Diddy's get up just scream's out 'African uncle' to me. I bet its silk too.



And you don't need me to tell you that this is a straight up no!

images via fashion bomb daily & Google



2 comments:

  1. oh no- this doesn't work for me! I think Kanye's fashion sense is pretty questionable- case point number 1. his dreadful fashion line!

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kanye's style (sometimes) he's thinking out of the norm but yeah his collection was a bit weird. Fur for a spring/ summer collection?? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete