Thursday 24 November 2011

Finishing Touches

I have plenty of days where I don't have anything to wear (I do) and nearly late for the bus because I'm can't make up my mind. Thankfully i work in a 'relaxed' office so you can dress outside of blazers and pencil skirts but I still felt my white shirt and jeans were too plain. This is where my finishing touches come in. Everyone knows accessories can change an outfit but I tried something other than my normal jewellery.


Shirt-  ASOS  Collar tips- ASOS   Stole- Topshop  Jewellery- Thomas Sabo

The stole was a last minute thing as our office is cold and I didn't want to wear a jumper/ cardigan. Simple but effective and surprising warm! Dressed up my rather dressed down outfit and it worked. I will be trying this again in the near future as I seem to have a thing for shirts all of a sudden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment