Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dress Down Style- Daley


If I were a boy (no Beyonce) I would want to dress like Daley. I only first listened to his music a few weeks ago and already it's my most played mixtape in my iPhone; I need my Daley dose (see what I did there?) otherwise my day will not start off right. As if his hair was not enough to marvel at, he has a relaxed but refined sense of style that also needs to be admired.  





A man in leopard print... and he pulls it off.

Pics via myspace.com/daleyofficial & Google


As if his hair was not enough to marvel at, he has a relaxed but refined sense of style that also needs to be admired. This is why I'm jealous of men's fashion, it doesn't take much to look good. For me Daley ticks the boxes and if he were to introduce some more tailored pieces such as a blazer or waistcoat, it would totally fit in.

P.S. - Don't sleep on the mixtape 'Those Who Wait'

No comments:

Post a Comment