Tuesday 27 December 2011

SALE! SALE! SALE!


Apologies for the lack of posting but life got in the way, oh and Christmas. With Christmas comes the sales and they've started much earlier this year. Even Net-a-Porter had the 'if you can't beat them join them' attitude and started a selective sale before the usual Boxing Day.

I've gone to Oxford St. before on Boxing Day *shudders*…. but never again. It's crazy out there (didn't someone die from being stabbed over trainers yesterday?) and I'm not one to buy something just because it's on sale, trust me my wardrobe is full of that. That one and only time I made the effort to get up early on a Boxing Day, I went home with nothing! So from now on it's online and online only and I can still eat leftovers while doing it.

I check out the designer sales first so I have a chance of getting some gems at a less eye watering price. net-a-porter is my first place of call but the sale is so highly sought after that sizes go quick! I tend to stick to jackets/ coats, shoes and bags as these are the things that I can easily hang on to for years but if money was no issue, I would definitely get these...



No comments:

Post a Comment