Thursday 8 December 2011

Dress down style

I just came across a new blog Nini style and instantly thought, if I had the same bank account as she did I would want to dress like that too! You could say its a style crush... Her style consists of mostly back but she adds those splashes of colour when necessary. It really is about taking a look at what you have and trying different ways of putting them together. Now all I have to do is try and apply that when I go shopping so I can spend less on stuff that I don't need! I can't even bring up the amount of things I've never worn (hangs head in shame)... but I digress, take a look at her style





LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Haha this blog made me laugh! She's amazing, love her hair too.

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete